Winter Session 2022-23
Earn 3-4 credits in just 3 weeks, online or on campus
Here’s why Winter break is the perfect time to take a class:
- Attend class from wherever you are. Most of our courses are online.
- Knock off a prerequisite or degree requirement this winter break.
- Earn 3-4 credits in just three weeks.
- Lighten your course load for next year.
- Attend another college? Three Rivers credits are often transferable, and you’ll save up to 45-65% on tuition and fees.
Below is a complete list of all credit courses starting December 28.
Why do so many students take a Winter Session Class?
According to Kevin Valencia, a Three Rivers graduate:
“I earned the same amount of credits in less time. It helps you get to your goal faster. There are also so many online courses that you can take them at home on your work schedule.
Even though it is a lot to learn in a short time, the professors really help you stay on track and work with you while holding you to the same standard.”
Kevin is now attending Eastern Connecticut State University for a bachelor’s degree in Business General Studies with a focus on Business Administration.
Classes begin Tuesday, December 28 and run through Tuesday, January 18.
|40010||ANT*136||3||Music Cultures of the World||ONLN||–||–|
|40053||ARC*102||3||Architecture – World||ONLN||–||–|
|40063||BIO*180||3||Prin of Env Science||ONLN||–||–|
|40039||ENG*202||3||Technical Writing||HYBRID||TR||05:00 pm-08:20 pm|
|40054||HIS*201||3||U.S. History I||ONLN||–||–|
|40058||PSY*111||3||General Psychology I||TRAD||MTWR||09:00 am-12:20 pm|
|40068||SOC*210||3||Sociology of the Family||ONLN||–||–|
|40045||SPA*111||4||Elementary Spanish I||ONLN||–||–|
Legend: HYBR – Online and Classroom, ONLN – Fully Online, TRAD – Classroom. Days: M – Monday, T – Tuesday, W – Wednesday, R – Thursday, F – Friday
Current Student Registration
Registering for Winter Classes
All registration can be done online at my.commnet.edu in the Banner Self Service section.
Prior to Registering
Students should reach out to their Academic Advisor for consultation via email before scheduling, if needed. (You can locate your assigned advisor by logging into MyCommNet and accessing this information through the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link. You will then select Student Records followed by Check Advisor. In addition, your assigned advisor is listed on your “DegreeWorks” summary, which is also accessible from within MyCommNet. Once you have located the name of your assigned advisor, you may search for his/her email address using the Employee Directory.)
Students that cannot connect with their assigned Academic Advisor can email TR-Advising@threerivers.edu and a full time Advisor will contact them (online or phone).
Advising and Registration Steps
- Access your Plan of Study to determine which courses you need for your major here.
- Review your degree progress by accessing DegreeWorks here.
- Select your courses for the summer and/or fall semester using the Course Schedule here.
- Now you are ready to register for your courses!
- Login to MyCommNet
- Access the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link
- Click “Registration/Schedule”
- Select “Class Registration”
- Select the correct term (Winter 2022), then “Submit”
- Enter your 5-digit CRNs and click “Submit Changes,” or you can click on “Class Search” to locate courses
- Once you see “Web Registered,” you are registered for your course(s)
Do you need help with registering online?
Students that need assistance can email in their registration requests using their TRCC email to email@example.com.
Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration for Winter 2022 classes.
New to Three Rivers?
Do you attend another college and just want to take a winter course for credit?
You can create an account and complete an Application for Admission as a non- degree seeking student. A non-degree student is one who is a taking a course at TRCC to transfer the credit to another college.
You will need to provide proof of completing any prerequisite required for the course(s) you select; these prerequisites are listed in the course descriptions.
Are you new and want to enroll as a Three Rivers student for the winter and beyond?
You will need to enroll before registering for winter classes. Simply visit threerivers.edu/enroll.
Need more help?
Academic Advising is available at TR-Advising@threerivers.edu.
Tuition and Fees*
Winter 2022 In-State
(includes RI, MA and NY residents)
Winter 2022 Out-of-State
|Per Credit Hour – $291||Per Credit Hour – $476|
|3-credit course – $684||3-credit course – $895|
|4-credit course – $878||4-credit course – $1,100|
* Does not include certain course, studio or lab fees. All tuition and fees are subject to change.
Visit Tuition & Fees, for complete list of rates.
Please note, Financial Aid, Tuition Waivers and Payment Plans are not available for Winter Session tuition.