IT Support Certificate
IT Support Certificate
The IT Support Certificate is designed to give learners the skills they need for an entry-level IT role. The certificate course teaches skills including how to build a computer and install an operating system, system administration and security, networking, and troubleshooting. This certificate is composed five classes that work in progression from beginner level to advanced level. Participants that take this certificate will also earn five individual industry recognized certifications in addition to the overall IT Support Certificate. (One exam voucher for the CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, AWS Cloud Foundations, and two exam vouchers for MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook included in the tuition.) Learning outcomes include:
•Students will learn how to use the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
•Students will achieve an intermediate level of understanding on all five applications.
•Students will be tested on each application to ensure their understanding of each application.
•The A+ certification validates understanding of the most common hardware and software.
•The general skills and knowledge required to support complex IT infrastructures.
•Knowledge and skills needed to confidently design, configure, manage, and
troubleshoot any wired and wireless network configuration.
Duration of Training
354 hours over 20 weeks: Class 4 days a week (Full-time option, part-time also available). Instruction includes instructor and self-study training. The Google IT Support is 150hrs of self-study training, of which 50hrs will be facilitated by an instructor.
• College Certificate of Completion in IT Support
• Google IT Support Certificate
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• CompTIA Network + Certification
• Microsoft Office Specialist Certifications in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
• AWS Cloud Foundations Certification
• Prerequisite: IT Bootcamp (Beginner), 24hrs
• Google IT Support Certificate (Beginner), 150hrs
• CompTIA A+ Certification (Beginner), 72hrs
• CompTIA Network + Certification (Beginner), 42hrs
• Microsoft Office Specialist (Beginner), 42hrs
• AWS Cloud Foundations Certification (Beginner), 24hrs
Cost: Funding available for eligible students
To register for these courses, please visit Career Connect.