Transcript Request

Former Students (attended 2 or more years ago)

You can request an Official or Unofficial Transcript in several ways.

1. Online – Go to eTranscript. Allow a 24-hour turnaround for the transcript to be sent to the appropriate college/university, yourself, or a third party.

2. By mail – Fully and accurately complete the Transcript Request Form and mail it to the address on the form. Allow 2-5 business days for processing.

Recent and Current Students (attended within the past 2 years)

Follow these simple steps to request an Official Transcript or to view or print an Unofficial Transcript.
1. Go to MyCommnet
2. Login using your Net ID and password. (If you do not remember your Net ID or password, please use the Net ID Lookup on MyCommnet.)
3. Click “Banner Self Service” link in the upper right hand corner
4. Click “Student Records”
5. Click “Transcripts” then make selections for the type of transcript you’d like to receive.

Please note:

  • Transcripts cannot be faxed or produced while you wait.
  • No telephone request can be accepted.
  • Transcripts will not be issued if a student has outstanding library or financial obligations to the College.