It’s never too late for college.
Now it’s your time to get the education you need for growing careers that are hiring.
Do it for yourself. Do it for your family. We’ll get you there.
Are you considering going to college or looking to finish what you once started? Whether it’s been four years or 40, we’ll help you build a better future. We’ll get you there.
We’ve helped thousands of students graduate, even those that had difficulty in high school. And, more than 40% of our students are over the age of 24, so you won’t be alone.
What Three Rivers Offers Adult Learners
We understand that “going back to school” can seem overwhelming. That’s why as a Three Rivers student, you’ll have the greatest chance of success. Three Rivers offers:
Lowest tuition in Connecticut
- Our cost-per-college credit is among the most affordable anywhere. And that’s before financial aid. Whether you attend full time or take one or two courses, our rates are substantially less than state universities and private colleges.
- Free Tuition if you’re a first-time, full-time student.
- With Financial Aid, over 70% of students pay close to nothing for tuition and fees, and another 10% have 75% of their costs paid for.
Academic and Workforce programs that lead to jobs.
Programs in business, health care, computer programming, social work, manufacturing and more.
Credit for your Prior Learning
- Your past credits can be transferred to Three Rivers if you attended another college.
- Earn credit for life experience from your interests, travel, job training and more through Assessment of Prior Learning (APL)or CLEP and DSST testing.
Flexible Course Options
Fit your education into your work and family obligations.
- Full-time or part-time schedules offered during the day and evening,
- Courses formats including traditional, online, hybrid, and accelerated.
Customized, Personal Advising
Your advisor will develop a plan just for you.
Finance your Education
Yes, you can afford college! Learn more about:
- Financial Aid – “71% of the students who apply for financial aid … pay close to nothing for tuition and fees … and another 10% have 75% of their costs paid for.” Richard Balducci, Chair of Board of Regents Finance Committee, Connecticut State Community College
Use Student Support Services to help you succeed
Apply and get our help every step of the way.
- Apply today and get accepted this week!
- It’s always FREE to apply.
- Guaranteed acceptance with a high school degree or a GED
Get started now.
Meet with an Admissions Counselor and learn more.
Don’t worry. There’s no commitment. Just get the information you need.
- Set up an appointment to meet with an Admissions Advisor in person or by phone.
- Or come by for an info session, tour or special event.
Feel like you’re ready to go to college.
Then, Apply Now.
Contact an Admissions Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-215-9020.
Adult Learners Are
- usually 24 or older,
- have postponed going to college for at least one year following high school,
- may have thought they could not succeed at college,
- or may have tried college but life got in the way,
- usually employed full-time,
- looking to improve their professional careers and their family’s circumstances
If this is you, then we can help you achieve your goals through a successful education at Three Rivers.